Claudia A. McNamee
4 Rampart Pass, PO Box 109 914-646-5812 (M)
Proven leader with extensive experience in strategy, development, and operations of winning programs focused on
delivering best-in-class results. Highly effective in working with diverse teams to grow and administer complex
operations. Committed to providing thought leadership and business acumen to innovative solution development.
Passionate about the importance of building community and leveraging the strengths of team members to deliver
significant and sustainable positive impact.
JPMORGAN CHASE, New York, NY April 2012-Current
Largest US financial services firm with operations in consumer, commercial, and investment banking.
Executive Director, Corporate Strategy & Process Improvement
• Program Lead for firm-wide Operations Analyst Development Programs responsible for design, development and
delivery of JPMC’s global strategy around building a pipeline of future operations managers and leaders.
• Program Head for firm’s Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) Site Leader initiative providing leadership and
coordination around building partnerships across lines of businesses and functions to better facilitate real estate
planning, business resiliency processes, talent development, employee retention, and community engagement.
WNFA, New York, NY 2009-2010
WNFA (White Nights Foundation of America) is a non-profit organization that supports the activities of the Russian
Mariinsky Theatre and its commitment to strengthen and expand the cultural, educational, and business relationships
between the U.S. and Russia.
• Developed and implemented short- and long-term plans to achieve WNFA’s mission objectives and
administrative goals. This included identification of new donors and directors, creating fundraising materials and
donor privileges, as well as managing donor relations. Spearheaded decision to upgrade computer hardware as
well as purchase and implement donor management software system, Raiser’s Edge, in order to more effectively
manage donor information and gift history. Negotiated Blackbaud contract pricing.
• Partnered with Co-Chairs, Vice Chair, CFO, Development Team to create strong baseline of programs for future
fundraising and build continued awareness around the WNFA and the Mariinsky Theatre.
• Increased giving levels at WNFA’s 2009 annual fundraising event by 10% by leveraging financial services and
hospitality industry relationships.
• Responsible for the planning, communications, execution of and around board and sub-committee meetings.
• Responsible for office operations.
CITIGROUP, New York, NY 1996-2009
International financial services firm with operations in consumer, corporate, and investment banking.
Director, Office of Global Volunteer Initiatives, NYC 2006-2009
• Proven record in effective formulation of diverse teams to grow and administer multi-faceted operations. As
director of Citi’s global volunteer initiatives with very limited resources and few direct staff, program
implementation depended on building and leveraging relationships across business, function, and geographic
lines. Convening a global network of volunteer leaders to deliver market-specific programs in 100 countries
required alignment and close collaboration with the Citi Foundation and Citi’s Office of Financial Education as