How to make an appealing and strong impression with effective communication skills? Check out this Effective Communication Skills Training Presentation as PPT file now.
We provide this Effective Communication Skills Training PPT PowerPoint template to improve your presentation. ThisPowerPoint is used to train Customer Service staff, in order to make them more effective. This ppt is created by communication professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made presentation can certainly help you out!
A lot of people spend time and attention to detail in compiling amazing PowerPoint presentations that make help explain their business. We have done lots of hard work already for you. We have an entire team of visual consultants & designers searching, designing and optimizing PPT templates to provide for your convenience. Also, we have lots of donation presentation templates available online.
50 of the message ONLY 10 of the message Effective Communication Skills Eye contact visible mouth Body language Some questions Encouragement to continue Summarising what has been said Effective Communication skills silence Checking for understanding Smiling face Barriers to Effective Communication Language Noise Time Distractions Other people Too many Questions Put downs Barriers to effective communication Distance Disability Discomfort with the topic Lack of interest How to Listen to Customers Active listening = Attending skills (being ready) Attend to immediate needs (if you need to finish something before giving your full attention) Being available Eye contact Attentive posture Concentration Following Skills This opens the door to further communication Invitations Questions Encouragement Empathetic Silence Questioning Skills
• Open Questions
• Closed Questions
• Check for Understanding Reflective Skills Keeps the door open for further communication
• Paraphrasing Reflecting Facts Reflecting Feelings Reflecting Silence Summarising Choosing your Words Useful Phrases Using Your Voice Do you
• Become loud when angry or upset
• Speak faster when nervous
• Speak slowly when tired or bored
• Have a cheerful voice
• My tone of voice is warm and understanding
• Find it easy to talk to people you don’t know
• Control your tone in most situations
• Sound bossy, weak or unsure
• Have a clear and easy-to-hear voice
• Speak in a very formal or very trendy manner Think about how you might modify your voice in certain situations Body Language for a Positive Result Brainstorm some examples of good body language
- Introduce yourself (if appropriate) or wear a name badge
- Shake hands if appropriate
- Lean forward
- Be aware of cultural differences
- Telephone Skills
- Know how to use the phones
- Speak clearly and slowly
- Smile (you can hear it in your voice)
- State your name and organisation
- Write down the caller’s name
Using this Training Presentation makes life easier. You will see that finishing a strong presentation has never been easier!
Download this Training Presentation PPT now!