CISCO Certified Network Associate
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Microsoft Certified Desktop Support
Microsoft Certified Professional
to San Ant
• Troubleshooting network problems and conflicts. Suggest improvements in speed
s and processes to make the system foolproof.
• Configuring and Managing AD, Exchange, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, Anti virus, backup servers in the
• Installing and maintaining various standard software as per user requirements.
• Design and Implement Cisco VoIP Offices. Manage the Cisco Avvid VoIP network, including
Unity Voice Mail, Unified Messagi
2007 Farmers’ Insurance
Sales & Service
• Work as an Asset Protection Specialist counseling individuals on how to reduce exposure to risk.
Life Specialist and Financial Planne
Produce and manage a 2 million dollar book of busin
Instrumental in gaining 95% service satisfacto
Exceeded Annual Goals and Awarded a Cash Bonu
Weston Group Springfield, IL
• Supervised a project team consisting of six personnel.
Wrote Procedural documents for bidding and completing jobs
Used estimating tools to bi
Establish security policies for computer systems and the work en
Maintain and design secure networks for client
• Established Server Pool utilized to coordinate, track and insure proper use and accountability.
• Configure servers to meet specified requirements i.e. hard drives, memory, planners, video cards,
token ring raid array and load software.
Worked with UNIX and NT Servers installing nine different operating systems
Setup raid arrays utilizing numerous IBM Servers and operating system
Direct supervisor of fourteen personnel
Work with First Line Managers to resolve personnel issues to include new hires and terminati