How to write an Agreement Termination letter? Have a look at this simple Employment Agreement Termination letter now.
If the company announces they need to lay-off (part of) their staff, they will send out an Agreement termination letter to those employees or business relations that are affected. It will briefly disclose the terms and conditions for ending the working relationship. If the employee agrees and understands the situation.
When should I use a termination letter?
- Often it's required by local labor law, rules and regulations;
- If you want to inform the employee about owed compensation and benefits;
- When you believe the affected staff is ineligible for unemployment;
- In case you need a record of the termination in case of a lawsuit;
- Termination needs to be made clear to the employee;
- If you want to provide information on the employee's next steps.
Download this Employment Agreement Termination letter now. If you think such a letter is not sufficient to end the business or working relationship, then please check out the Employment Separation Agreement
for your benefit.