When you plan a travel, it’s easiest to prepare a travel itinerary for your trip that is coming. By doing so, you will make your stay much more efficient. We provide several blank itinerary templates in Word and Excel formats that you can easily be customized for the specific trip.These templates include all the details of the trip such as means of the trip. Create a multi-day itinerary that covers transportation, accommodation, meetings, and any other travel details that you want to keep track of. The main advantage of using an itinerary template is that it enables you to have a clear idea of the entire trip, and include the following main items:
- Time of departure
- Purpose of trip or the event for which the trip has been organised
- Destinations (Dates, Country,City,Language,Passport/Visa ,Notes, The location from where you are departing)
- Transportation (Dates,From where to where,Type,Cost,Reservation required, The flight number or train number)
- Accomodation (Dates,Location,Name,Phone number,Cost,Reservation)
- Finances: (Country,Currency,Exchange rate, location,Notes )
- Packing (Clothes,Shoes,Maps,Books/etc,Misc.)
- Details of the important places that you will be visiting
- Cost of each activity that you will perform on the trip
It doesn’t matter if it’s business travel or a family vacation, the idea is the same. To manage your trip, make sure to do all the planning, booking in advance. Begin planning early and consider also: emergency services, possible jet lag, the weather, etc.
Don't try to reinvent the wheel every time you start to work on something new!Happy Traveling!
We generate fears while we sit. We over come them by action. Fear is natures way of warning us to get busy. | Dr. Henry Link