How to write MBA on Resume?
There are a few options when you want to list your MBA on your Resume. For example, you can spell out your degree in full: "Master of Business Administration" or “Masters in Business Administration".
Alternatively, you may use the initials, the most common is "MBA".
What should an MBA resume look like?
An MBA can be a differentiator on your resume, and therefore it's important to demonstrate potential on an MBA resume. There are a few basic requirements for an MBA Resume, such as the following:
- Specify an objective;
- Provide examples of thesis or projects;
- Demonstrate leadership skills;
- Offer specific skills, certs, qualities;
- Keep the resume brief;
- Describe extracurricular activities;
- Remove jargon.
- Be brief, preferably one page in length;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- Immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
We recommend hiring a professional photographer to make a suitable profile picture for your resume. Also, use the star ranking to show your expertise. Public speakers, proposal specialists, and sales managers, creative professionals, marketing, and public relations will have an attractive resume with this template.
Our trustworthy fresher resume templates are crafted and screened by HR and creative industry professionals. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your visually appealing creative resume in minutes!