How to draft a Account Payable Manager Resume that will impress? How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a new job? Download this Account Payable Manager Resume template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Account Payable Manager Resume
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Account Payable Manager Resume has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
- parent company - Apr. 1999 - Nov. 2007 Confidential, Germantown, MD - Salary 56K Accounts Payable Supervisor - Dec. 2003 to Nov. 2007 - Deltek Costpoint - Full cycle A/P done alone - G/L maintenance including initiating journal entries 1/4 Accounts Payable Manager Resume Alexandria, VA - Sales use tax and 1099 processing Positive pay filing Month-end closing and journal entry processing Temp employee training Reason for leaving - Shorter commute and salary potential Confidential, Rockville, MD - Salary 55K Accounts Payable Supervisor - Jun. 2000 to Nov. 2003 - PeopleSoft - Supervise 4 people and reported to A/P Manager - Full cycle A/P including voucher entries, check processing, and sub-contractor payments - G/L account reconciliations and Excel spreadsheet maintenance Sales use tax and 1099 processing Positive pay filing and resolving vendor issues Month-end closing and temp employee training Reason for leaving - Company purchased by Lockheed Martin Confidential, Lanham, MD - Salary-45K Accounts Payable Supervisor - Apr.1999 to Jun.2000 - Deltek Costpoint - Supervise 2 people and reported to the Controller A/P voucher/invoice auditing, check and purchase order processing Sales use tax accruals and 1099 processing Familiarity with DCAA/FAR rules and regulations Month-end closing and account reconciliation Reason for leaving - Company was purchased by Confidential..