What Jobs can kids do? Check out this overview that shows per age category what kind of tasks or jobs kids already can do at their age!
We provide this educational Kids Jobs Overview PowerPoint template to improve your presentation. It's a ready-made presentation that shows you exactly what you can expect from your kids when you ask them for a little support. If you had already any doubts, this overview will help you out!
For example, for kids in age category of 11- 15 years old, the following tasks are mentioned in the overview:
• Plan route for family outings in consultation with driver
• Prepare full family meal 1 day per week
• More detailed house cleaning-refrigerator, toilet, shower
• Buy groceries from a list
• Wash and wax the car
• Comparison shop online for groceries
• Mow lawn, rake leaves, spread mulch
• Total responsibility for family pets
• Plant garden and flowers at change of season
• Laundry start to finish
• Operate electric tools for home projects (with training)
• Help in parent's business
• Help younger siblings with homework and reading
• Wash indoor windows and lower outdoor windows
• Organize closets and drawers
• Baby sit (with proper training)
For example, for kids in age category of 16- 18 years old, the following tasks are mentioned in the overview:
• Take care of house/garden/car
• Maintain car
• Run errands
• Help with family budget
• Handle their own bank account
• Plan holiday decorating and events
Using this Kids Jobs Overview makes your life easier. You will see that the overview is very detailed and helpful for the coming 18 years!
Download this Kids Jobs Overview PPT now!