How to make a professional elevator pitch? Download our Elevator Pitch generic type template and get your polished pitch that will impress others in minutes!
Our elevator pitch templates have ways to grab your collocutors’ attention. The devil is in the details, and this pitch will guide you through it very effective and efficiently.
After downloading and crafting suitable texts in the blanks, you can customize your own elevator pitch in every detail. Our template will help you structure your thoughts on every detail in a professional way!
This specific Elevator Pitch is providing you an important tool that will help you to reach the next level of success in your work and business. Besides this, it will give you a strong example of how a generic elevator pitch looks like and provides you with five persuasive suggestions to improve your elevator pitch:
- Sell it as a story: stories are naturally persuasive and they often combine: grabbing attention, discuss change, and evoke empathy. If you are able to tell a good story to emphasize your company and product/service, you should mention it. Also discuss possible pain points your company is overcoming. Especially if you can let the other party confirm the pain points you are mentioning (or even better, if he/she confirms to have a stake in the same pain points as well), you may win their curiosity and attention instantly.
- Simplify through an analogy: if you are able to summarize your concept by using famous icons, stories, heroes, celebrities, etc (Facebook for entrepreneurs, Amazon for China) you are increasing the chance your pitch will be understood and remembered by the other party. Work out an analogy to explain the unfamiliar and complex, or mention an obvious comparison to focus more on the differences with your product/service instead of basic features.
- Enforce Big brands or Big names: show off if you are associated with any big names or brands, have any famous investors, celebrity customers.
- Include specific numbers: if you come up with serious numbers and any appeal to logic (one of the three pillars of persuasion). Significant numbers add extra credits to your pitch.
- Add some rhythm into the pitch: since you are designing your elevator pitch, you can add some alliteration, rhythm, rhyme to the pitch, to make it a memorable experience for the other party. Make it make it a memorable experience for the other party. Make it sound nice on paper! sound nice on paper!
Besides it discussed an example of professional elevator pitch (generic type), like this:
“I am is Tyler Durden, a Social media specialist at FaceYourself. We offer a platform that enables people like you a nice online social life and many business opportunities. Unlike most online platforms where you can show and share your personal profile to others, our platform, FaceYourself, lets you also brand your own life with several tools to engage with new friends or potential customers via a variety of distribution channels. Today, over 80 MLN individuals use FaceYourself to share their life online. I can provide you an awesome membership promotion if you like right now.”
Print out this elevator pitch template and start crafting your own improved elevator pitch now!