How to draft a Company Quotation? An easy way to start completing your document is to download this Company Quotation template now!
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you start to work on something new!
QUOTATION Insert Company Name ABN: insert ABN Company Contact Person Company Address Phone Phone Number Fax Fax Number QUOTATION QUOTE NUMBER ISSUE DATE: QUOTE ISSUE DATE EXPIRY DATE: QUOTE EXPIRY DATE TO: Name Street Address Suburb STATE Post Code Phone Number ADDRESS (WHERE WORKS ARE TO BE CARRIED OUT): ENTER CLIENT PROPERTY ADDRESS DETAILS EXPECTED COMMENCEMENT DATE OF WORKS: MUST INCLUDE AN ESTIMATED COMMENCEMENT DATE EXPECTED COMPLETION DATE OF WORKS: MUST INCLUDE AN ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE QUANTITY DESCRIPTION UNIT PRICE GST Complete All Table Fields PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS: EG STRICTLY 7 DAYS, ON COMPLETION, ETC..
When a quote is accepted by your customer, the quote is then converted to an invoice. Often this is a workflow process within your CRM of the sales process. There are a few basic requirements to take into account when creating a Price Quote:
- Write a text and imagine like you are a customer;
- Immediately clear about your company, introduce products/services in an attractive way;
- The structure is standard: introduction, body, and conclusion, but you must apply AIDA; principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action);
- Use a comfortable to read conversation style;
- Use headlines to capture the attention of customers and get readers interested;
- use short clear sentences and compose the text in short paragraphs;
- Brief, preferably one page in length;
- Edit and re-edit your text until it’s satisfying for 110%;
- Clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- Structured and written to highlight your strengths.
Instead, we provide this standardized Company Quotation template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
Using this document template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your document has never been easier!
Download this Company Quotation template now for your own benefit!