How to make a perfect press release in power point for announcement via social media? Download our free social media press release template!
This Press Release template in MS Powerpoint PPT is specifically used to announce news via social media channels that you or your company is using.
What is a official press release definition: a statement prepared and distributed to the press by a public relations firm, governmental agency, etc.
The press release templates on our website are valuable template if your company wants to make a public announcement. Great tips on writing press releases:
- Make the subject factual and very clear; have it summarize your total release;
- In your first paragraph be sure to clearly explain your point of the release;
- Describe why this media news is newsworthy?;
- Never forget to include your social media url, company name, contact info, release date;
- Include inspiring quotes from famous experts in your industry;
- Keep it short and attractive; not more than 1 page and maximum of 500 words;
- Respect the KISS Principle: Keep It Simple Stupid;
- Involve a local angle to get local area press coverage.
Please browse our website if you are looking for a certain type of press release. Our free Powerpoint press release templates are used by Public Relations professionals. Download this Social Media Press release template in PPT if you want to announce news via your social media channels (such as wechat, facebook, youtube, twitter, whatsapp, youku, sina weibo, etc) you are using and save yourself the time, costs or effort! After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can submit your press release via press release distribution companies, press release distribution sites or local press. Examples include Business Newswire, Dowjones Newswire, Marketwire or PRNewswire.
This template is often found by the following keywords:
submit your press release, press release distribution companies, press release distribution sites, official press release, how to write the perfect press release, press release example, press release distribution, free press release distribution, press release definition, tips on writing press releases, public relations, pr, new social media press release, social media release, press social media