How to draft a Consultant Resume that will impress? How to grab your futures employers’ attention when you are applying for a new job? Download this Consultant Resume template now!
In order to achieve this, you just have to be a little more creative and follow the local business conventions. Also bright up your past jobs and duties performed. Often they are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- Leadership skills;
- Can do-will do mentality;
- Ability to communicate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Hard work ethics;
- Problem-solving ability.
There are a few basic requirements for a Resume, for example, the resume should contain the following:
- brief, preferably one page in length;
- clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
This Consultant Resume
template will grab your future employer its attention. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your resume and finish.
Completing your Consultant Resume has never been easier, and will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!
- Participant, and occasionally a speaker, in a number of international seminars, including: FIDIC Seminar on the Role of the Consultant Engineer in Developing Countries, Teheran, Iran, 1977 Seminar on Project Insurance, London,1978 Seminar on Project Contracts held in London in June 1980 Seminar on FIDIC General Conditions for Civil Engineering Contracts, Vienna, February 1988 and Seminar on Commercial Contracts, London, October 1988 MEED Conference on the Gulf Crisis, London, England, September 1990 (as a speaker), Arbitration in Arab States, Paris, 1994, and New Engineering Contract, London, 1998, and other recent seminars such as: Master classes on Arbitration, and demurrage.. Publications: - I have written a number of articles on subjects such as Iraqi construction law, economic sanctions against Iraq, tendering and arbitration in certain Middle Eastern countries, enforcement of judicial awards in Iraq, risks analysis in construction contracts, trading with Iraq, and time bar under Iraqi law, as well as on the application of Islamic law, interest and Islamic banking..