How do you plan a strategic planning retreat? What is the purpose of a planning retreat?
This Planning Retreat Agenda template can help you find inspiration and motivation. This Planning Retreat Agenda covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
PLANNING RETREAT AGENDA
- Retreat overview (what to expect)
- Team building activity/icebreaker
- Praise and Worship
- Planning Retreat Sample Agenda Items
- Looking back: Highlights/outcomes/praises of the previous year (count your blessings and celebrate victories!)
- Looking forward and dreaming BIG (strategic planning, vision casting, dreaming for bigger things)
- Small group discussion time (pair leaders up or in small groups to talk about their areas and receive feedback)
- Goal setting (with the group or individual)
- Ministry area updates (overviews from each team leader of what’s planned)
- Going deeper (discussion topics for brainstorming, fleshing out, and decision making)
- Calendaring (capturing all upcoming dates, deadlines, etc)
- Personal/retreat evaluations
- Leader Commitment/Agreement (expectations of what it means to be a team leader and a commitment to serve for a designated length of time)
- Thankful expressions and top take-aways
- Commitment prayer
Feel free to download this intuitive template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms, or documents. Don't reinvent the wheel every time you start something new...
Download this Planning Retreat Agenda template and save yourself time and effort! You will see completing your task has never been simpler!