How to write an affidavit?
We provide an example affidavit template that suits your needs!
If you are looking for a format for a general affidavit, you can easily and quickly create a setup with this document template. For the undersigned, an officer duly appointed by the laws of the respective country, on the date, appeared in person, who was first duly sworn to take and say.
What is an affidavit legal definition?
An Affidavit is a voluntarily sworn, but officially under oath, declaration of written facts, and its commonly witnessed by a third party and/or a notary. Affidavits are commonly used to present evidence in court to the judge or jury. This is the commonly used legal term for an official written statement made under oath before a judge, notary public, or another person with legal authority. An example of a general affidavit is a confession made and signed and used as evidence in a court trial.
Affidavit Solicitation of Proxies sample:
I, being first duly sworn, depose and say:
1. My name is
2. I am engaged in the business and my office address is
3. I desire to vote proxies for the following claims in the following amounts at the meeting of creditors of, above-named debtor, to be held on (date).
4. A copy of the solicitation of each of the proxies is attached.
5. No consideration has been paid or promised by the affiant proxy holder for the proxies.
6. There is no agreement between the proxy holder and any other person for the payment of any consideration in connection with voting the proxy, or for the sharing of compensation with any person, or for the employment of any person as an attorney, accountant, appraiser, auctioneer, or another employee for the estate or if there is an agreement, other than one to share compensation with a member or regular associate of the proxy holder’s law firm, state that there is an agreement and give particulars.
7. If the proxy was solicited by a person other than the proxy holder: A statement signed and verified by the solicitor that no consideration has been paid or promised by the solicitor for the proxy and a statement state as in paragraph is attached...
In order to meet your needs quickly, this affidavit will help you quickly get a picture of what to put on paper. You can quickly put your thoughts on paper with this General Affidavit. Using our business templates guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort and helps you to reach the next level of success in your education, work, and business!
Download our free professional "Affidavit solicitation of proxies
" Template now!
Try out our online Free and Premium Professional templates, forms, and contracts today. Save, fill-In the blanks, print …and done!
For more? Just search on our website and have instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy and quick to find, crafted by professionals, wisely structured, ready-made, and intuitive.