How to get rid of bad habits? One method is challenge yourself in a way you can hold yourself accountable! We provide a 30 days wellness calendar to support you in your mental journey.
It's never too late, and never impossible, to schedule enough time to work on your personal growth and mental and physical health. Without proper self care, you put yourself at risk. At what cost?
This ready-made Excel spreadsheet is a 30/31 days calendar (or more...) that you can easily customize according to your goals and length of the wellness challenge that you want to achieve. In this specific example, the health challenge was the person did healthy actions, and avoid bad habits as well. You can think of the following wellness/health goals:
- Stay hydrated and drink 1.5-2L water per day;
- Eat healthy and clean;
- 1x 30 minutes exercise (swimming);
- Play 1x 30 minutes squat every day (sports);
- 1x 30 minutes exercise (walking);
- 1x 10 minutes dance;
- Read 10 pages of a development book;
- 15 minutes meditation per day;
- Days without gaming;
- Days without smoking;
- Call an old friend and complement him or her;
- Clean a room in the house every week;
- Make a new friend;
- Sleep early;
- Wake up early;
- Catch up with family;
- Learn a new skill;
- Listen to a webinar of podcast for personal growth;
- Do yoga everyday;
- Celebrate a moment of success;
- Take a 10 minute power nap;
- Do stretches for 10 minutes;
- Buy a gift;
- Practice breathing (like Bhastrika Pranayama);
- Go for a massage;
- Do light weight training;
- Make new goals for next month;
If this is a challenge you want to take on yourself, than surely download this Health Challenge Calendar template now!
Introduce a new way of healthy living to yourself. Accept baby steps, one goal at the time. Don't make it too big and start now!
Download this free printable 30 day challenge calendar template and start holding yourself accountable for your health.
We wish you all the best in your personal battle for a healthy and better life!