How to do a proper project evaluation? Download this professional Project Evaluation Form template now!
We provide a professional Word Template suitable for Project Evaluations that are held between the Project Manager and the Project members or the Client. By using this Project Management Evaluation Form Template, you will be able to gain valuable future insights from lessons learned during the project. It also helps you to maximize the realization of opportunities for future projects. This step is very important and can also provide future business opportunities when new challenges during the project were found. By using a very professional project evaluation form like this, you will establish a good impression with all stakeholders involved, including the client, project members, boss, etc.
This Project Evaluation Form covers the following topics:
- Project goals
- Project results
- Client resources
- Methods & tools
- Project Managers, and
- Project Team
Example questions that are raised, are:
- Have the project goals been clearly defined beforehand?
- Did the project contribute to the organizational or departmental goals?
- What project results and deliverables are obtained?
- Was the project planning realistic?
- During the course oft eh project, were there enough checks whether the planned end date was feasible?
- Has the expected quality of the end results been clearly defined beforehand?
- Was a planned deployment of (client) resources realistic as described in the SLA's?
- Has it been safeguarded that the Client will still use the end results of the project in the future?
Our free business and project management templates are all in use by project professionals and project officers. Download this professional project evaluation form now! Using our business templates guarantees you will save time, cost and efforts and helps you to reach the next level of success in your education, work and business!