How to write a Demand Draft Cancellation Letter as a bank manager to the bank account holder?
In order to write such a letter for cancellation of demand draft, you need to do the following to make sure your letter makes perfect sense. Here, some suggestions in order to review your letter. Check out the following important tips to write a cancellation letter for the demand draft:
- Conclude your letter in a formal way with your request to cancel the demand draft;
- As it is an official letter, the language of the letter should be formal and you need to draft your letter in a formal way;
- The tone of the letter should be professional and you should maintain a professional way to present your thoughts;
- Generally speaking, the letter is addressed to the manager of the concerned bank, so you should clearly state the addressed person in your letter;
- Don't forget to add a subject of your letter and it should clearly state the purpose of your writing is DD cancellation. Along with this, you should add the demand draft no in your subject to make your point clear to the recipient;
- In your dd cancellation letter, you can make a formal request to cancel your demand draft;
- You need to write your account number of the respective bank, where you want to deposit the amount of the demand draft;
- Your letter should contain the demand draft Number along with the name of the person for which the DD is made;
- Explain the reason for the cancelation of the demand draft in an explicit way in your letter;
- Do not forget to sign the letter along with mentioning your name and the account number.
Download this sample of the DD cancellation letter now for free, which is given to you for better understanding.