How do I write a good Curriculum Vitae for a Java Developer that will impress? Check out this basic Java Developer Resume template now!
Firstly, what’s the meaning of a Curriculum Vitae? Curriculum Vitae is a noun and is Latin for "the course of your life", often shortened as CV or Vita. This basically stands for a sheet with a summary of a person's education, qualifications, skills, and previous occupations, typically sent with a job application or project proposal.
In order to get attention, make sure you craft an outstanding CV and at the same time, respect local business practices. As an entry-level applicant, it helps to highlight your previous jobs and duties in order to be invited for an interview. Please make sure not to lie, just to make the job descriptions more attractive. Often employers are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- can-do attitude
- leadership skills
- creativity & out-of-the-box thinker
- ability to deliver a message and communicate in a professional way
- ability to multi-task
- strong work ethic
- problem-solving ability
There are a few basic requirements to follow in order to make a successful CV:
- make sure it's a brief summary, preferably 1 A4 page in length;
- the CV is clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
There are 2 main types of CV:
- chronological or traditional CV, and
- functional or skills-based CV.
This Java Developer Resume is a chronological (or traditional) CV sample and it has the ability to grab your future employer’s attention. After downloading, you can customize its appearance, and you are now ready to send out your own personalized resume.
Completing your Java Developer CV or Resume has never been easier and it will be finished within in minutes... Download it now!