How to write a Thanksgiving letter? We provide a well-crafted Thanksgiving letter template that suits your needs!
Thanksgiving day is an important day for the family, friends, colleagues, etc to come together, and it's an important national holiday in the United States, celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. It originated as a harvest festival. Thanksgiving has been celebrated nationally on and off since 1789, with a proclamation by George Washington after a request by Congress.
Thanksgiving is a special time of the year. It is the time to say thanks to your colleagues, family, and friends, to all those that are close to you, and a time that associates with the favors they have done for you. The way you present yourself to those that are close to you is important and should always get your utmost attention. Just in case you are looking for the right words to express your feelings, you can have a look at this Thanksgiving template, in order to write down your thoughts and share them with your loved ones.
By using our Thanksgiving letter to customers, you will take a head start, which is giving you more time to focus on what really matters! Here are a few sample sentences you may use when sharing your gratitude to those who have always cared for you.
When is Thanksgiving Day in 2020?
Thanksgiving Day in 2020 will take place on Thursday, November 26, 2020
For coming years, it will be held on:
Thanksgiving Day 2021: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Thanksgiving Day 2022: Thursday, November 24, 2022
Thanksgiving Day 2023: Thursday, November 23, 2023
Thanksgiving Day 2024: Thursday, November 28, 2024
Useful Thanksgiving Quotes by famous people
Add your favorite verse to a Thanksgiving Day card this year!
- I’m thankful for every moment. — AL GREEN
- I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. — PSALM 69:30
- All across America, we gather this week with the people we love to give thanks to God for the blessings in our lives. — PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. — IRV KUPCINET
- Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. — NATIVE AMERICAN SAYING
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. — MARCEL PROUST
- Sharing in God’s blessings is at the heart of Thanksgiving and at the core of the American spirit. — PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON
- The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. — WILLIAM BLAKE
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. — JOHN F. KENNEDY
We support you by providing this happy thanksgiving letter to customers template in order to help you send out a fine message. Using our business templates guarantees you will save time and efforts and helps you to reach the next level of success in your education, work, and business!
Download this Thanksgiving letter to customers template now! Wishing you a great time!
For more business templates? Just browse through our database and website! You will have instant access to thousands of free and premium business templates, legal agreements, documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes, etc., which are all used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are ready-made, easy to find, wisely structured, and intuitive.
Enjoy! We wish you a memorable thanksgiving!