How to create a Youtube Video? An easy way to start is by using this Online Video and Commercial Storyboard template now!
This standardized Storyboard outline is adapted to youtube videos and includes a printable template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are producing online videos. Our private, business, and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
When you are writing a digital story, it's a good strategy to start planning its outline in advance. Although it can be a short story, and it might be looser in its structure and up for a lot of interpretation with loose ends, it's useful to follow a classic structure for guidance. Even if you're writing a more structureless digital story. This short story outline covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
NARRATION: Here you write out or describe the narrative… NARRATION: PAGE: DATE: PROJECT NAME: AUTHOR: FRAME DESCRIPTION MEDIA LIST AND DESCRIPTION NARRATION: NARRATION: Digital Storytelling Storyboard 3 PAGE: DATE: PROJECT NAME: AUTHOR: FRAME DESCRIPTION NARRATION: MEDIA LIST: Digital Storytelling Storyboard
- Pictures, graphics, diagrams
- Video clip
- Next, titles, transitions
A storyboard doesn't have to be an elaborate work of art. Here is how to make one:
- Download and modify a Story template: Draw a series of rectangles on a piece of paper, as if you were creating a comic strip, and also leave room for notes or lines of the script under each rectangle.
- Add the script: under each rectangle, write the line of script or dialogue that corresponds to that scene.
- Sketch out an interesting story: indicate movement with an arrow of basic figures. A bad drawing is better than no drawing! Alternatively, you may use existing images and paste them into the story.
- title's meaning
- main characters
- intensify conflict
- plot summary
- links to websites or other video's you made on your channel
4. Add Notes to the story:
For each scene, you need to place some keynotes, a description of what’s happening, camera angles or movement, and any special effects (including audio like music or sound effects).
Finally, don't be too cautious about your story
- Take some chances.
- Ok to draw quickly and sloppily in beginning, especially if you feel inspired and need to get your ideas down on paper.
- Go back and forth, work on your storyboards.
- Have fun with your storyboards, they're the perfect tool for letting your imagination work.
- Here are a few more storyboarding tips:
- Use rectangles that are the same aspect ratio as video, 16:9.
- Number each rectangle for easy reference in discussions.
- Bone up on the standard shot types used in the video before you start.
- Think in 3D. Make subjects/objects in the background smaller, so they appear further away.
- Cut up and recombine your storyboards to play with sequencing and narrative.
- Use the finished storyboard to create a master shot list. This way nothing will get overlooked during production.
- Keep the storyboard simple so it can be understood by anyone who views it,
- Be sure to share the finished product with everyone involved after its final cut!
It comes in Microsoft Office format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Feel free to download this intuitive template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms, or documents. An easy way to start completing your document is to download this Digital Storytelling Storyboard template now!
Download this Youtube Video storyboard outline template and save yourself time and effort! You will see complete your online video has just become a little easier.