How do you create a personal development plan? What are examples of personal development?
Personal Development Plan:
This personal development plan classifies as a classic Human resources (HR) document used to train and stimulate personal skills, knowledge development. Building a business has many steps and requirements, and one crucial component of starting and getting a business to grow that often gets overlooked is HR. Having an HR manager or department within your company requires effort and knowledge, and, depending on the size and industry, might become quickly overwhelming.
Within an organization, the Human resources department manages its employees, from the beginning: by selecting and recruiting staff (sifting through resumes, job applications and conducting interviews), onboarding and training them, do performance reviews (KPO setting, annual review, etc), all employment-related paperwork, and finally also arranges the termination of the employees. They need to oversee the organization's fair employment practices, HR Handbook, workplace safety, benefits, payroll, and vacation time.
- Learning and Development Need: Provide a specific description of the desired changes (e.g. skills gained, knowledge acquired, topics/themes/content covered)
- Type of development: E.g. Course, Workshop, Conference, Self-development (researcher, reading, etc.), Coaching, Mentoring, Job Shadowing, Project work, Committee Membership, etc.
- Timescales: E.g. End of April, To be completed in the next 6 months, Over next 1-2 years.
- Who is responsible? E.g. Staff member, UoE L&D program to support, Manager to arrange, Staff member to work with team and Manager, etc.
- Further comments: E.g. Resource requirements, Additional notes
We support you and your company by providing this Human Resources document template, which will help you to make a perfect one! This Personal Development Plan Template is created by HR professionals, and intelligently structured, and easy-to-navigate through to make sure that it fits your own needs. This will save you or your HR department time, cost, and effort and helps you to create a robust HR system.
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and get instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, and more.
Leave a Reply. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them below.