How to make a jigsaw puzzle? Do you like to make your own customized jigsaw puzzle out of your favorite image? Download the jigsaw guide instructions template now!
We provide a Jigsaw template with cutting instructions that will enable you to make your own jigsaw puzzle you like. It can be a lot of fun for your children to make their own jigsaw puzzle and to play with it.
Jigsaw template with cutting instructions:
For all printable puzzle images it can be easy to make a jigsaw by following the below instructions and guidelines:
- Firstly print one of the suitable jigsaw templates onto a blank sheet;
- Then make sure to cut carefully around the images (ideally help your child doing this);
- Print a suitable jigsaw cutting aide onto paper.
- Pick from rectangular or square as indicated by the jigsaw, and pick a suitable number of pieces for your child;
- Removed the entire rectangle or square, but do not remove all the pieces yet;
- Put the jig over the jigsaw, coordinating the shapes up;
- Cut the jigsaw pieces by cutting through both layers;
- Store the jigsaw in a box or bag and stick or staple on the small image to help your child recognize and complete the puzzle;
- Alternatively, ignore the above and just cut the jigsaw up into many pieces as your child can cope with.
Using our cutting patterns with jigsaw templates guarantees you will save time, cost, and effort! Download this jigsaw guide instructions template for free now!