Do you need an effective Ultimate Destination Wedding Checklist? Download this professional Ultimate Destination Wedding Checklist template now!
This easy customizable Ultimate Destination Wedding Checklist can be used for any kind of personal matter. We support you by providing this Ultimate Destination Wedding Checklist template, which will save you time, cost, and efforts and help you to reach a higher level of success in your life!
And get everything in writing Book a hairstylist and make-up artist Your local wedding planner or resort can offer suggestions :
1 Month Before
- Buy a wedding gift for your fiancé
- Purchase gifts for your bridesmaids
- Consider a spa treatment at your wedding destination
- Make arrangements to pick up your dress or have it delivered
- Write your vows and choose the readings for your ceremony
- Ensure hotel reservations for your guests have been completed
- Mail out invitations Give your guests plenty of time to put in vacation time at work, arrange to babysit, and save money for the trip
Week Before :
- Assemble welcome bags
- Prepare welcome letter
- Arrange how your welcome bag items, favors, and decorations will be delivered to your hotel
- Have your final gown fitting
- Make sure to bring your shoes and accessories 2 Weeks Before
- Confirm your flight and hotel bookings
- Make or order wedding programs
- Review and re-confirm all details with all vendors to make sure you are on the same page and nothing falls through the cracks
- Enter RSVPs into a guest list spreadsheet along with their arrival date, hotel, phone, etc…
- Create a seating chart and place cards
- Start packing and make arrangements to have family members take some items such as favors/welcome bag in their luggage This may seem early, but with so many important items to take you don’t want to leave it for the last minute When you arrive at your destination
- Do a walk-through/rehearsal at the ceremony site
- Inspect ceremony and reception sites
- Confirm details with your ceremony officiant and planner
- Apply for a marriage license
- If your destination requires an on-site blood test, make arrangements to have them done
- Assemble your welcome bags and make arrangements to have them delivered to guests rooms or handed to guests by the front desk at check-in
- Arrange a time to have your bouquet and groom’s boutonnieres delivered to you on the wedding day
Please have a look at it and you might even discover this template has a slightly different perspective and can be very helpful.
Download this Ultimate Destination Wedding Checklist template now and make life a little easier!