This is the complete licensing agreement for between/among a licensor and licensee. This can agreement can be used between individuals, corporations, limited liability companies or partnerships.
With this agreement, the licensor of an intellectual property can set up a complete contract with the licensee regarding the right and usage of a so-called licensed IP with a detailed described framework of conditions and terms.
The following is taken into account in this agreement (8 pages)
- The exact definition of the license.
- Exclusion and all other rights.
- Considerations (payments etc.)
- Rights to sublicense.
- QC (Quality Control).
- Exceptions regarding confidential information.
- Survial of condidential information
- Legal actions.
- Mutual representations and warranties.
- Licensor's representations and warranties.
- No warranties.
- Law and regulations.
- Indemnification by the licensor.
- Indemnification by the licensee.
- Indemnification process.
- Limitations of liability.
- Contract termination.
- No Waiver
- Entire agreement.
- Governing law
This professional by lawyers written template is a perfect detailed example how to set up your own extended licensing agreement.