EXAMPLES OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Receive, catalog, and inspect parcels and shipments for shortage or damage.
• Prepare parcels and supplies for delivery and deliver materials in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate the transfer of textbooks and other school materials with the district librarians, textbook
clerks, and other district staff.
• Drive a district vehicle.
• Post and record warehouse transactions.
• Prepare and submit periodic inventory reports to the Business Department.
• Rotate and organize warehouse material and stock throughout the year.
• Maintain warehouse in an orderly and clean manner.
• Prepare simple bid and quotation documents.
• Assemble furniture and equipment when received, if necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.