This Exercise sports workout log is useful for everybody that has goals to improve their health, fitness, and endurance. When you start using a Workout Schedule, you start in a structured and smart way. Try it now and let this Workout plan inspire you. It is important to keep track of each and every workout in order to achieve your fitness goals.
The following activities are logged in this Workout template:
- Bench press
- Bench Press ( Decline )
- Bench Press ( Incline )
- Bent Over Row
- Upright Row's
- Shoulder Press
- Preacher Curl's
- Tricept Extension's
- Reverse Preacher Curl'
- Standing Calf Raises
- Leg Extension's
- Twisting Sit Up ( Incline )
- Side Bent's ( Barbell )
- Seated Calf Raises ( Plate )
- Good Morning's
Logging your workouts can help with workout consistency, motivation, and ensure you are keeping your workout challenging to see results. A training log can also tell you if certain days or times are not working for you. It is also fun to look back on your old logs and see what you used to do way back when!
- Fill out each section of the log each day to get the full benefits!
- Write the date (day of week, month, day, year) and time of workout in the appropriate sections
- Did you do cardio today? Before or after the workout? Write this down in the section
- marked "CARDIO?” You might find that your workouts are less intense if you do cardio before a workout. This section can help you keep track.
- Mood: How are you feeling today? Tired? Energized? Depressed? Frustrated with work? Sad because of bad news? Write it down here! Maybe every Wednesday at noon you are feeling tired and not realizing it. Now you will know!
- Exercise: This is the name of the exercise you are performing e.g. Leg Press
- Length of Workout: Write down how long the workout took you from start to finish. You can look back and see if you are working out intensely or socializing in-between sets.
- Comments: Important! How did the workout go? What happened that was interesting? What supplements did you take today? Learn anything? Write it all here!
- Workout Location: This is for people that work out at different locations often and are close by.
Our collection of online health templates aims to make life easier for you. Our site is updated every day with new health and healthcare templates. By providing you with this daily Workout Schedule template, we hope you can save precious time and effort and it will help you to reach the next level of success in your life, studies, or work!
After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail and appearance of your document and finish in minutes. This Exercise workout log template is intuitive, ready-to-use, and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this document template inspire you. We certainly hope that this free, custom printable workout planner sample will fit your needs and hope you will download and use this Workout template now and use it to your advantage!
Download this Exercise workout template and get your polished schedule in minutes! Feel free to download this Exercise workout log sample now! Fast, safe, and easy!
Also interested in other health and healthcare templates? AllBusinessTemplates is the most elaborate platform for downloading health templates and is updated every day with new health and healthcare-related templates! Just search via our search bar or browse through our thousands of free and premium health forms and templates, contracts, documents, letters, which are used by professionals in the healthcare industry. For example health care directives, mental health treatment plans, health management reports, allergy log, healthy weekly meal plans, sick leave letters, health evaluation forms, and much more...