Are you doing a construction project and you need more structure to measure the progress of the project? Check out this Construction Progress Meeting Minutes template now!
A weekly construction progress meeting shall be scheduled by the Associate or Project Administrator. For smaller projects, the frequency of the meetings may be adjusted as applicable. The purpose of the meeting is to review progress in the work during the previous week, discuss anticipated progress during the following weeks, and review critical operations and potential problems.
The Project Administrator, will prepare a written report of each progress meeting and distribute it to the Associate, the contractors, etc. The report of the following progress meeting shall reflect any exception made to the previous report if any were submitted in writing.
The contractor and the Associate shall be represented at every progress meeting by a person authorized with signature authority to make decisions regarding possible
modification of the Contract Documents.
Suggested Construction Progress Meeting Agenda:
1) Pass around a sign-in sheet or confirm attendees and note any Contractor or another party not represented.
2) Review the previous meeting minutes and update status or respond to any pending issues.
3) Contractors should note their current total job staffing.
4) Discuss problems, material delivery or shortages, site problems, shop drawing submission and approvals, construction conflicts etc.
5) Review progress schedule. Identify causes of delay.
6) Discuss new business with each participant given opportunity to speak or indicate no new business.
7) Discuss status of change orders in progress.
8) Contractor payment issues can be discussed in general, especially to verify the monthly cycle of pencil copies and payment approvals.
9) University shall discuss coordination of supplied equipment or staff moves as it relates to renovation and occupancy.
10) Comments/Questions period.
11) Verify the time and place of the next meeting.
12) Adjourn to the job site or group meetings in order to review on-site or specific problems.
This easy to implement Construction Progress Meeting Minutes will help you bring structure in your project management, in order to achieve finishing the construction project faster.
Download this Construction Progress Meeting Minutes form now.