How to become compliant with the GDPR directive? Are you looking for this GDPR Complete Compliance Kit with all the documents you need to work on to make your organization GDPR compliant? Don't look any further, we have the right GDPR documents kit for you.
Why use this GDPR toolkit?
The document templates included in the kit are comprehensive resources created according to the GDPR standards and regulations, which require specific amendments on existing, and introducing new, policies, procedures, and work instructions into your organization. By working with this data privacy regulation compliance kit, you will reach GDPR compliance:
- Contains the necessary GDPR document templates, for policies and procedures you need to demonstrate you are working on compliance and to ensure personal data security;
- Suitable for SME organizations of all types and sizes;
- Easy to modify blank GDPR templates with suggestions ;
- Meets GDPR requirements faster and without too much complexity;
- Significantly reducing your implementation time and costs;
- Reduce GDPR Data Protection consulting fees for customized work;
- Created and updated by experienced data protection lawyers, legal professionals, and expert practitioners;
- Document templates are in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and MAC;
- Easily integrate documentation with your ISO 27001 ISMS;
- Suitable for all organizations, of every type and size;
- Directly aligned with the GDPR’s requirements;
- Already used by more than 1,000 organizations worldwide;
- The most practical and t comprehensive toolkit on the market since GDPR was introduced;
- Quickly and easily embed the documentation in your organization.
This Compliance Kit will help to avoid using expensive consultants and also gets the job done quickly!
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years. This policy directive was adopted in May 2016 because most Europeans say they want the same data protection rights across the EU and regardless of where their data is processed. It aims to make Europe fit for the digital age.
Enforcement date: 25 May 2018, at which time those organizations in non-compliance may face heavy fines. We're here to help you become compliant. The GDPR comes with a set of Rules and Regulations for the protection of personal data inside and outside the European Union (EU) and affects all companies that save personal data from European citizens.
An international organization is defined by the GDPR directive as “an organization and its subordinate bodies governed by public international law, or any other body which is set up by, or on the basis of, an agreement between two or more countries” (GDPR Article 4).
We provide a complete kit with GDPR document templates in order to help you to become compliant with the GDPR regulations from the EU. After you understand the impact GDPR might have on your company procedures, you need to make a plan to start with a GDPR Readiness assessment. If you can compare IST and SOLL situation, you can be sure what to do. Based on that you can make a GDPR preparation plan. This is a structured approach for start implementing the GDPR.
Most of these activities require specific GDPR document templates, which are included in this kit:
GDPR Preparation Project
GDPR Roles, awareness, and training
- Inquire Third Party GDPR Compliance Implementation (if required)
- Perform gap assessment
- Gain senior management commitment
- Initiate project with appropriate resources and budget
- Establish document control
GDPR Personal data mapping
- Conduct communication program to suppliers and other stakeholders
- Define GDPR roles and responsibilities
- Identify lead Data Protection Supervisory Authority
- Recruit Data Protection Officer (if required)
- Appoint Data Protection Officer (if required)
- Conduct GDPR competence and training needs assessment
- Perform GDPR related training and familiarisation
- Conduct GDPR and information security awareness training
GDPR Privacy policies and notices
- Conduct initial personal data information gathering exercise
- Perform an audit of personal data by business area
- Define or Amend Data Protection Policy
- Identify the lawful basis for processing personal data in each case
- Conduct legitimate interest assessments where required
- Identify record-keeping requirements and procedures
GDPR Rights of the data subject
- Define personal data retention and protection policy
- Create or amend existing privacy notices
- Review and amend consent methods and procedures
- Address age-related consent and controls (children)
GDPR Controllers and processors
- Create and implement data subject request procedures
- Create and implement data subject consent form
- Create and implement data subject consent withdrawal form
- Create and implement parental consent form
- Create and implement parental consent withdrawal form
- Start recording data subject requests
- Create and implement User Deletion Request Policy
GDPR Data protection impact assessment
- Update contracts with processors to be GDPR compliant
- Distribute supplier questionnaires regarding personal data protection
- Provide information to controllers for whom we act as a processor
- Update contracts with controllers to be GDPR compliant
- Address employee confidentiality requirements
- Create and implement Bring Your Own Device Policy
GDPR International transfers
- Define data protection impact assessment process
- Conduct data protection impact assessment training
- Perform initial data protection impact assessment
GDPR Personal data breach management
- Identify international transfers of personal data
- Assess legality of existing international transfers
- Put in place agreements for international transfers of personal data (where required)
GDPR Project closure
- Create information security incident management procedure
- Create personal data breach notification procedure (Data Subjects)
- Create personal data breach notification procedure (Supervisory Authority)
- Conduct information security incident management training
- Test incident management and breach notification procedures
- Create a business continuity plan or disaster plan in case of crisis
- Inform the data subjects that were exposed to a data breach
- Repeat gap assessment to identify remaining non-compliant areas
- Respond to complaints of data privacy breaches, etc
- Address any remaining non-compliant areas
- Perform post-project review
The templates mentioned above are ALL INCLUDED!
This GDPR Complete Compliance Kit has the document templates you need and they are provided in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Docx, Xlsx, Pptx. etc) and compatible with MS Office 365, 2016, 2013, 2010. If you use one of these Office versions on a MAC, and easy to customize to your organization’s specific needs and help you with your implementation in order to save precious time.
Download this GDPR Complete Compliance Kit template now or check out individual fit-for-purpose GDPR Compliance templates here! The document(s) will be available to download immediately after purchase.