How to create an effective Conversation Log?
Great performance can make a business! However, the opposite is also true. Therefore, it's important to take your sales seriously right from the start. The way you manage your conversations with customers, will help you to meet your targets. Always make sure that you keep both the company and your customers goals in mind. It can be critical even if a potential customer decides to proceed with your offer, based on a positive opinion regarding the history and recent conversations that you had with them. Therefore, it’s important to communicate in a professional manner. Certainly, take your time to compile, edit, and review your sales scripts and other means of communication with customers. Adequate communication is essential in order to make the business grow.
There are a few basic requirements to take into account when you create a sales pitch and start having conversations with your clients:
- Write a text and imagine you are a customer
- Immediately describe your company clearly, introduce products/services in an attractive way
- Follow a standard structure: introduction, body, and conclusion, but also apply AIDA principles (Attention – Interest – Desire – Action)
- Use a comfortable-to-read conversational style
- Use headlines to capture the attention of customers and get readers interested
- Use short clear sentences and compose the text in short paragraphs
- Be brief, preferably one page in length
- Edit and re-edit your text until it’s satisfying for 110%
- Make it clean, error-free, and easy to read
- Structure and write it to highlight your companies' strengths
Therefore, we invite you to check out and download our basic conversation log template, which is intuitive and available in several kinds of formats, such as Google Docs, PDF, WORD, etc. After downloading and filling in the blanks, you can customize every detail, visuals, typography, font size, and the appearance of your B2B or B2C sales letter and finish in minutes.
Download this example Conversation Log and keep track of customer meetings and sales progress directly!
Leave a Reply. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them below.