Alvin Stanley2/12/2018 5:55:55 AM 2/12/2018 6:02:59 AM
What to say in China to send your blessings for an event or to give face to your Chinese friends? How to create a Chinese Message to send your blessings? How to send your wishes in Chinese?
Looking for useful Chinese Idioms to give face to Chinese friends or find the appropriate Chinese Idiom before weddings and parties! These Chinese Message templates contain several suitable Chinese Messages for different occasions. You can easily select the most appealing Chinese Message and share with your friends, family or colleagues.
Chinese translation of 'message'
- (to somebody) 消息 (xiāoxi) (条(條), tiáo)
- (= meaning) [of play, book etc] 主旨 (zhǔzhǐ)
- to leave (sb) a message (给(給)某人)留个(個)信 ((gěi mǒurén) liú gè xìn)
- to get the message (inf) 领(領)会(會) (lǐnghuì)
- to get the/one's message across 使人理解这(這)个(個)/自己的意思 (shǐ rén lǐjiě zhège/zìjǐ de yìsi)
- (on Facebook) 发消息 (fā xiāoxi)
Sending mass blessing messages is something Chinese people already do for ages. Blessing Chinese messages stem from the ancient Chinese cultural custom of piety towards loved ones and friends. They stem from a general appreciation for each other.
We support you by providing these Chinese Messages, which will save your time and efforts and help to spread your Chinese blessings or greetings faster!
General Well-Wishing Chinese messages
- 心想事成 (xīn xiǎng shì chéng): May all your wishes come true.
- 出入平安 (chū rù píng ān): May you have peace wherever you go.
- 一帆风顺 (yī fān fēng shùn): May you have smooth sailing (i.e. Figuratively).
- 吉祥如意 (jí xiang rú yì): May you be as lucky as you desire.
- 紫气东来 (zǐ qì dōng lái): May “lucky air” come to your house from the East (used when someone moves to a new house).
- 金玉满堂 (jīn yù mǎn táng): May treasures fill your home (can refer to children or money).
Wishing Business Success
- 开业大吉 (kāi yè dà jí): May you have the best of luck with your new business.
- 财源广进 (cái yuan guǎng jìn): May your wealth be plentiful.
- 财源滚滚 (cái yuán gǔn gǔn): May profits pour in from all sides.
- 生意兴隆 (shēng yì xīng lóng): May you be endowed with a thriving business and prosperous trade.
- 和气生财 (hé qì shēng cái): May you succeed through harmony and friendship.
- 日进斗金 (rì jìn dòu jīn): May you earn huge profits every day.
- 招财进宝 (zhāo cái jìn bǎo): May you have wealth and success (also traditionally said during the new year).
Wishing a Happy Marriage
- 早生贵子 (zǎo shēng guì zǐ): May you soon give birth to a son.
- 永结同心 (yǒng jié tóng xīn): May you forever be of one mind.
- 百年好合 (bǎi nián hǎo hé): May you have a harmonious union that lasts one hundred years.
- 互敬互爱 (hù jìng hù ài): May you have mutual love and respect.
- 白头偕老 (bái tóu xié lǎo): May you live together until your hair turns white with old age.
- 举案齐眉 (jǔ àn qí méi) May you have harmonious marital relations.
Wishing a Happy New Year
- 新年快乐 (xīn nián kuài lè): May you have a Happy New Year.
- 恭贺新禧 (gōng hè xīn xǐ): May you have a Happy New Year.
- 年年有余 (nián nián yǒu yú): May you have excess every year.
- 岁岁平安 (suì suì píng ān): May you have peace year after year.
- 新春大吉 (xīn chūn dà jí): May you have a lucky New Year.
Wishing a good morning
- 早上好 （zao shang hao: good morning
- 早 （zao）morning
Wishing a Long Life
- 长命百岁 (cháng mìng bǎi suì): May you live for one hundred years.
- 福如东海 (fú rú dōng hǎi): May your luck be as immense as the Eastern Sea.
- 寿比南山 (shòu bǐ nán shān): May you live as long as Mount Nan.
Wishing a Happy Family
- 天伦之乐 (tiān lún zhī lè): May you have domestic bliss.
- 欢聚一堂 (huān jù yī táng): May you gather happily under one roof.
- 幸福美满 (xìng fú měi mǎn): May you be blessed and happy.
- 平平安安 (píng píng ān ān): May you be blessed with safety and peace.
- 团团圆圆 (tuán tuán yuan yuán): May you be blessed with unity and happiness.
Wishing Success at Work
- 步步高升 (bù bù gāo shēng): May you rise steadily (at work).
- 平步青云 (píng bù qīng yún): May you rise rapidly in the world (social status or career).
- 前程似锦 (qián chéng sì jǐn): May your future be as brilliant as embroidered cloth.
These Chinese Messages have ways to grab your receiver’s attention. This Chinese Message template is intuitive, ready-to-use and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let these blessing messages inspire you and your friends. We certainly hope that these Chinese messages will fit your needs.
Download this Chinese Message template now: