HSK 2 Chinese Language Survival Package
Are you studying for the HSK 2 Chinese language Exam? Or did you successfully pass HSK 1 and like to achieve your HSK 2? Download this easy to use HSK 2 Chinese Survival Package including procedure how to register for HSK 2, HSK 2 vocabulary, HSK 2 flashcards, HSK 2 official tests, etc
The HSK2 Survival Package
This HSK words list or Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì, 汉语 水平 考试) words list is the name for the international Chinese standard test to check how well someone has mastered the Chinese language correctly. It is also known as the "Chinese TOEFL".
We are providing you the following tools to progress from beginner to master in HSK and Chinese language:
- HSK 2 Vocabularies with all HSK2 Chinese characters, Pinyin, English explanation
- HSK 2 Flashcards
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam(s)
- HSK 2 Practicing example sentences
- HSK Chinese character radicals
- HSK Pinyin Pronunciation
- HSK Checklist
- HSK Registration form
If you don't want the Survival Package, you can also download all modules separately below:
HSK 2 Vocabulary
This HSK2 Vocabulary includes all HSK 2 Chinese characters, Pinyin, English explanation. This HSK2 Chinese characters list is a complete vocabulary of all the words you need to master and is of the most important learning tools to learn the language, such as the radicals, characters, and words. It’s very important to study the right vocabulary!
- HSK 2 Vocabulary: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/N53HX/
HSK 2 Flashcards
One highly efficient method to learn a new language is by using Flashcards. We provide flashcards for each character.
- HSK2 Flashcards: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/98CDQ/
HSK 2 Official Test Exam(s)
One or more official test exams aims to help to better understand the question types and general format of the HSK test.
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H2-1: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/CBNC4/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H20901: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/QYU6E/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21003: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/F6JUP/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21004: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/GQ8QN/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21005: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/92M8M/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21009: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/7TT6Y/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21329: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/4AYH2/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21330: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/2Y5XL/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21331: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/A3RBS/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21332: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/SV66S/
- HSK 2 Official Test Exam H21334: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/HML2Z/
- Other HSK2 Official Test Exams can also be found on this website.
HSK 2 Practicing example sentences
A very easy to use practicing tool to in order to put the words in perspective, by getting to know easy to use sentences made out of other HSK words will enable you to improve your reading skills.
- HSK 2 sentences: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/HLOHW/
HSK List Of All Chinese Radicals
This template explores all Chinese radicals and explains their meaning.
- Chinese radicals: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/JCSQJ/
HSK 2 Pinyin Pronunciation
This HSK Pinyin pronunciation chart will explain to you how to pronounce the Pinyin Chinese characters.
- HSK Pinyin pronunciation: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/YXMKN/
HSK 2 Checklist
The basic steps to follow to start doing your exam.
- How to apply for HSK 2: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/EWMWU/
HSK 2 Registration form
The standard registration form you need to fill in once you start with HSK.
- HSK 2 Registration form: //www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/UWVG3/
How to start learning Chinese?
The Chinese language is what they call a tonal language since people use 4 different tones. However it has a well-defined set of characters, it has a simple grammar system and it has no conjugation. In general, mastering 1.000 characters is enough for handling yourself in daily situations, both in and out of a professional context.
To compare with another widely spoken language: English, which uses the 26-letters Latin alphabet, the Chinese language has no alphabet. However, it uses a set of 214 strokes (or radicals), which makes it possible to find a word in a dictionary, and to write the characters.
The pronunciation of Mandarin Chinese is helped by pinyin, which is a way to write Chinese using Latin characters. It is possible to start speaking Chinese immediately, thanks to this system. Mandarin Chinese cannot be confused with Cantonese Chinese, which is considered a different language is spoken in mostly southern China (Hong Kong, Guangdong)
Facts and statistics about Mandarin Chinese
- Over one billion people speak standard Mandarin Chinese worldwide (Putonghua)
- 4 tones apply to all or part of the syllables
- 214 strokes make up Chinese characters
- 400 syllables are enough to pronounce the words
- Over 1.000 characters are necessary to speak fluently
- Over 5.000 characters are necessary to understand 100%
These HSK Survival packages are suitable for those with a "high-performance mindset” and motivated to learn the Chinese language the right way. Our education templates will make you achieve your goal to achieve your HSK degree faster!
Total Package Deal Now!
Good luck with preparations!