How do I make an Infographic?
Perry Martin3/21/2019 8:03:48 AM 3/21/2019 8:09:19 AM
How to make an Infographic and other visual projects in 5 minutes in PowerPoint or Word?
As you had guessed right, the word "Infographic" comes from Information and Graphics. An Infographic is an overview or collection of imagery, charts, and minimal content that gives an immediate and easy-to-understand overview of a specific topic.
They are effective because visual content works. In fact, the brain processes visual content a lot faster than it does text. Infographics are therefore a great way to explain complex information in a simple and concise way. The infographic below has 10 stats that show the effectiveness of Infographics.
Infographics often consist of the following three parts: visual, content, and knowledge. The visual part consists of colors and graphics and uses striking, engaging visuals to communicate information quickly and clearly.
There are two different types of graphics: theme and reference. Theme graphics are included in all infographics and represent the underlying visual representation of the data.
How do you design an infographic?
- Plan your topic and infographic design
- Write an attractive and compelling title
- Create a grid or wireframe for your infographic design
- Use the right infographic layout for your data
- Follow data visualization best practices
- Incorporate different infographic design elements
- Use photography in your infographic design
How to Create an Infographic and Other Visual Projects in 5 Minutes in PowerPoint or Word?
- Check out the basic Infographic templates
- Configure your PPTX or DOCX canvas
- Edit your content
- Add graphics via drag and drop from the template or other sources
- Insert data visualization—charts, maps or videos
- Save and export as PDF and share with your audience
Good luck and enjoy the process of making an infographic, it is always very useful!