Are you looking for an extremely powerful activity that combines brainstorming, team building, and action planning to bring focus during a meeting? Download this Prioritization Matrix template now and organize a Prioritization session with your team(s)!
A Prioritization Matrix is a collaborative prioritization tool to compare the relative merits of alternative actions visually, which is good for team building and achieving synergy effect. It includes action planning, brainstorming, issue analysis and team building in brings in an extreme focus in the meeting.
We provide a Prioritization Matrix template that will help you to structure your projects or tasks for yourself and your team. This will help you to rapidly manifest your (companies') needs and it will help you to get clear on paper exactly what it is that you want to achieve. Our template will help structure thoughts on every detail in a professional way!
How to set priorities by making a prioritize matrix?
- Open the A3 prioritization matrix in PPT or print it on (A3) paper.
- Organize a brainstorm session, each person involved will put all projects/tasks on a separate post-it note. Max 10 persons are recommended.
- Take each post-it note in turn and use the Team to rate its content in terms of:
- Impact (1=Low, 4=High)
- Do-ability (1=Hard, 4=Easy)
- Go for a quick consensus to limit debate
- The best outcome is to have items distributed across the matrix so that only a very small number appear in the top-right
- Shortlist to a manageable number of items by drawing a suitably scaled sector in the top right of the Matrix
- Discuss the actions to take with the team, and define action owners
Using this Prioritization Matrix template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort and will help you to reach the next level of success in your education, work, and business.