How to draft a Letter Denying Employee's Annual Leave of Absence Request? Download this Annual Leave of Absence Refusal Letter?
We support you as a Manager by providing this polite Annual Leave request refusal letter template, which will help you to draft a personalized version and send to your employee directly who needs to receive a confirmation on the leave request.
This rejection letter sample will save you as a manager or your HR department time, cost and efforts and help you to save time and focus on finding a fitting solution for the employee! Consider the following when writing approval of a leave of absence request:
- The tone and content of the letter should be formal;
- Wordings of the letter should be written in such a way that it expresses your appeal in a genuine manner;
- Consider too mention possible inconvenience caused and how it's solved;
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed;
- Introduce a flexible work solution or leave on a later time.
This Annual Leave Not Approved letter has ways to grab your receivers' attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate through. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Annual Leave request refusal letter template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc