How to Write a Letter Denying Staff's Extension Leave of Absence Request? How to draft a formal and polite rejection letter for a leave of absence request as Manager to your employee? Download this Leave Not Approved letter template now!
We support you and your company by providing this polite Leave Not Approved Letter template, which will help you to draft the perfect and personalized version and send to your employee who needs to receive a confirmation on the leave request!
This sample letter will save you as a manager or your HR department time, cost and efforts and help you to save time and focus on other important work! Consider the following when writing approval of a leave of absence request:
- The tone and content of the letter should be formal;
- Wordings of the letter should be written in such a way that it expresses your appeal in a genuine manner;
- Consider too mention possible inconvenience caused and how it's solved;
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for amendments, if needed;
- Introduce a flexible work solution or leave on a later time.
This Extended Leave Not Approved letter has ways to grab your receivers' attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate through. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Extended Leave Not Approved letter template now!
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc
Leave a Reply. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them below.