A resume basically is a sheet with a summary of a person's education, qualifications, skills, and previous occupations, typically sent with a job application or project proposal.
In order to get attention, make sure you craft an outstanding Resume or CV and at the same time, respect local business practices.
As an entry-level applicant, it helps to highlight your previous jobs and duties in order to be invited for an interview. Please make sure not to lie, just to make the job descriptions more attractive. Often employers are looking for someone who wants to learn and who has transferable skills like:
- can-do attitude
- leadership skills
- creativity & out-of-the-box thinker
- ability to deliver a message and communicate in a professional way
- ability to multi-task
- strong work ethic
- problem-solving ability
There are a few basic requirements to follow in order to make a successful Internship resume:
- make sure it's a brief summary, preferably 1 A4 page in length;
- the Resume is clean, error-free, and easy to read;
- structured and written to highlight your strengths;
- immediately clear about your name and the position you are seeking.
There are 2 main types of Resume:
- chronological or traditional Resume, and
- functional or skills-based Resume.
This Student Resume for Internship is a chronological (or traditional) CV sample and it has the ability to grab your future employer’s attention. After downloading, you can customize its appearance, and you are now ready to send out your own personalized resume.
Completing your Resume for an Internship has never been easier and it will be finished within minutes... Download it now!
- Microsoft Office
- Fluent English/Spanish
Present , Finance Assistant Sample Contributed Miami, Florida
EDUCATION CERTIFICATIONS STATE UNIVERSITY,
Business Administration, Anticipated May 2021
- Relevant Courses: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Finance, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
- Cumulative GPA: 3.7
- Certification, Undergraduate Corporate
- Student Mathematics League Certificate of Merit for outstanding achievement in the National Mathematics Competition: 4th Place at State College in round 2
- Associated Student Government Award Scholarship for outstanding performance in Associated Student Government • Honor Society, active participation in volunteer services and good academic standing • Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society Certificate, active participation in volunteer services and good academic standing • Graduated with High Honors (3.70 to 3.99 GPA )
- Dean s Honor List (GPA higher than 3.0)
- Cumulative GPA: 3.77 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE STUDENT COUNSELING CENTER, Miami, Florida May Counselors’ Assistant
- Chosen from a field of numerous candidates for this position, hire based on personality, communication and interpersonal skills, and tenacity in the pursuit of the position.
This blank Microsoft Word - Internship Resume 1 - After is intuitive, ready-to-use, and structured in a smart way. Try it now and let this template inspire you. We certainly encourage to use this
Microsoft Word - Internship Resume 1 - After for your own good and are confident it will fit your needs.