The HSK 1 Survival Package
This HSK words list or Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì, 汉语 水平 考试) words list is the name for the international Chinese standard test to check how well someone has mastered the Chinese language correctly. It is also known as the "Chinese TOEFL".
We are providing you the following tools to progress from beginner to master in HSK and Chinese language:
- HSK 1 Vocabularies with all HSK1 Chinese characters, Pinyin, English explanation
- HSK 1 Flashcards
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam(s)
- HSK 1 Practicing example sentences
- HSK Pinyin Pronunciation
- HSK Chinese Radicals explained
- HSK Checklist
- HSK Registration form
(over 110 pages of Chinese HSK 1 learning materials!)
HSK 1 Vocabulary
This HSK 1 Vocabulary includes all HSK1 Chinese characters, Pinyin, English explanation. This HSK1 Chinese characters list is a complete vocabulary of all the words you need to master and is of the most important learning tools to learn the language, such as the radicals, characters, and words. It’s very important to study the right vocabulary!
- HSK1 Vocabulary: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/Z4SHN/
One highly efficient method to learn a new language is by using Flashcards. We provide flashcards for each character.
- HSK1 Flashcards: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/MOTEY/
HSK Official Test Exam(s)
One or more official test exams aims to help to better understand the question types and general format for the HSK test.
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H1-1: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/7ZPYZ/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H10901: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/7ZKWH/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H10902: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/2FXZL/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11003: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/YJGMY/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11004: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/8LP96/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11005: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/OTSDX/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11006: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/GTJFA/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11330: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/W6TXO/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11331: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/CHNGV/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11332: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/RDO9P/
- HSK 1 Official Test Exam H11334: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/8EQF2/
- Other HSK1 Official Test Exams can also be found on this website.
HSK Practicing example sentences
A very easy to use practicing tool to in order to put the words in perspective, by getting to know easy to use sentences made out of other HSK words will enable you to improve your reading skills.
- HSK 1 sentences: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/KXHPF/
HSK Pinyin Pronunciation
This HSK Pinyin pronunciation chart will explain to you how to pronounce the Pinyin Chinese characters.
- HSK1 Pinyin pronunciation: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/YXMKN/
HSK List Of All Chinese Radicals
This template explores all Chinese radicals and explains their meaning.
- Chinese radicals: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/JCSQJ/
The basic steps to follow to start doing your exam.
- How to apply for HSK1: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/EWMWU/
HSK Registration form
The standard registration form you need to fill in once you start with HSK.
- HSK1 Registration form: http://www.allbusinesstemplates.com/template/UWVG3/
Total Package Deal Now!
These HSK Survival packages are suitable for those with a "high-performance mindset” and motivated to learn the Chinese language the right way. Our education templates will make you achieve your goal to achieve your HSK degree faster!
How to start learning Chinese?
The Chinese language is what they call a tonal language since people use 4 different tones. However it has a well-defined set of characters, it has a simple grammar system and it has no conjugation. In general, mastering 1.000 characters is enough for handling yourself in daily situations, both in and out of a professional context.
To compare with another widely spoken language: English, which uses the 26-letters Latin alphabet, the Chinese language has no alphabet. However, it uses a set of 214 strokes (or radicals), which make it possible to find a word in a dictionary, and to write the characters.
The pronunciation of Mandarin Chinese is helped by pinyin, which is a way to write Chinese using Latin characters. It is possible to start speaking Chinese immediately, thanks to this system. Mandarin Chinese cannot be confused with Cantonese Chinese, which is considered a different language is spoken in mostly southern China (Hong Kong, Guangdong)
Facts and statistics about Mandarin Chinese
- Over one billion people speak standard Mandarin Chinese worldwide (Putonghua)
- 4 tones apply to all or part of the syllables
- 214 strokes make up Chinese characters
- 400 syllables are enough to pronounce the words
- Over 1.000 characters are necessary to speak fluently
- Over 5.000 characters are necessary to understand 100%
Good luck with preparations!