How to politely decline a job interview? Do you need an Interview Offer Decline Letter? Download this interview rejection letter template now!
Although you sincerely appreciate the consideration to have you as a potential candidate new attorney at a law firm where you already applied for a position, you can still have regrets and choose to reject the interview. This easy-to-customize Interview Offer Decline Letter is useful for any kind of personal matter.
Suggestions to consider when you decline to attend a job interview:
- Show appreciation for the invitation,
- Mention the specific job title and the specific date,
- Express regret that you are unable to accept the invitation, briefly mentioning the reason without elaboration;
- Your rejection letter best carries a tone of appreciation while expressing regret;
- State your decision politely and assertively;
- Provide the right reasons for it. If you are rejecting a job application, give a genuine reason for it and encourage the recipient to apply for other positions;
- Express wishes for the company in the future's success;
We support you by providing this Interview Offer Decline Letter template, which will save you time and efforts and help you to reach the next level of success in your life! Download this Interview Offer Decline Letter template now and make life a little easier!