what to pack for a vacation checklist? Do you need a Packing List For Vacation For Men? Download this Packing List For Vacation For Men now!
When you are packing for a vacation should be fun and exciting. To make sure you have everything you need for your holiday adventure, we’ve put together a list of our must-haves for a wonderful voyage. First thing: bring a carry-on with all your essentials. On the first day you might pack a special back of luggage for your convenience, until you are settled. So you’ll want at least one swimsuit and a change of clothes to begin having fun right from the start.
- The wardrobe
- 1 lightweight jersey sweatshirt or plain hoodie; 1 cashmere V-neck
- 1 pair of boxers and thin socks per day of trip
- 1 pair of trainers (suitable for a light run, a stroll around town or for travelling – MH recommends Nike Airs)
- 1 pair of lightweight summer shoes if necessary (sandals, flip-flops or espadrilles)
- 1 crease-resistant navy travel blazer; 1 navy knitted tie
- 1 pair of indigo jeans with stretch; 1 pair of cotton chinos; 1 leather belt
- 2 polo shirts; 2 plain T-shirts
- 2 pairs of multifunction swimshorts that can be worn in the gym
- 2 crease-resistant smart shirts; 1 chambray shirt, all folded in dry-cleaner bags
- 1 pair of sports socks
- 1 pack-away rain mac
- 1 sun hat (if appropriate)
- 1 beach towel (if appropriate)
- 2 pairs of plain smart/casual cotton shorts
- 1 pair of boots (eg desert boots to span smart-casual, with EVA soles which are extremely lightweight)
- The checklist
- Documents: passport; printed travel documentation (tickets, hotels etc); visas and vaccination certificates; driver’s license; travel and health insurance info
- Day bag: waterproof bag for wet trunks; pen; notebook; guidebook; Men’s Health
- Money: travel wallet; credit cards; local currency
- Eyewear: sunglasses and case (spectacles/contact lenses)
- Medication: Alka-Seltzer; Savlon; sunscreen; aftersun; insect repellant (if appropriate)
- Gadgets: phone; camera; iPad; Kindle; laptop; all chargers and cables; spare batteries; universal plug adaptors; travel speakers; DVDs; waterproof watch
- Sleep: earplugs; eye mask; inflatable travel pillow; noise-cancelling headphones
- The washbag
- Remember: all liquids and gels under 100ml in a standard-size clear bag
- Toothbrush; toothpaste; shaving kit (no razor blades in carry-on); deodorant; comb; hair product; moisturiser; shampoo; shower gel; aftershave
This easy-to-customize Packing List For Vacation For Men is useful for any kind of personal matter. We support you by providing this Packing List For Vacation For Men template, which will save you time, cost and efforts and help you to reach the next level of success in your life!
Download this Packing List For Vacation For Men template now and make life a little easier!