How to create a Catering Contract?
Every day brings new projects, emails, documents, and task lists, and often it is not that different from the work you have done before. Many of our day-to-day tasks are similar to something we have done before. Don't reinvent the wheel time and time again, if you are looking for a catering contract. Instead, have a look at this standardized Catering Contract template with text and formatting as a starting point to help professionalize the way you are working. Our private, business and legal document templates are regularly screened by professionals. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on the topics that really matter!
- Tax & Service Fee: To ensure the superior service of Hotel 21% service fee will be added to all food & beverage costs. Current sales tax will apply.
- Guarantee: In order to provide for all attendees, a guaranteed count will be needed 72 hours in advance of the function.
- Unfortunately, this number may not be reduced. Should you be unable to provide us with a count, Hotel and Convention Center will refer to the originally contracted number and prepare accordingly. This will ensure the comfort of all in attendance.
- Labor Charge: In the case on-site changes are requested, additional labor fees may be assessed. Fees may be applied for any excessive clean up, damages, or changes to meeting room set up.
- Food & Beverage: Because of market fluctuations, all prices are subject to change. Should our prices increase, written notification will be given. Outside food and beverage is prohibited and Hotel Center does not permit the removal of any foods provided by the hotel. Client will be charged an additional $200.00 for any outside food and beverage items found in meeting/banquet room, with the exception of specialty cakes.
- Alcohol: NO beer of any kind may be brought into the hotel from outside sources. This is a TN state law. All bars must meet or exceed a $00 minimum in bar sales or the minimum $200.00 will be charged to the master bill.
- Room Rental: Room rental fees are determined upon original program details. Revisions from the original contract may necessitate a revision in room rental fees. 10.75% tax is added to all room rental fees.
- Room Assignments: The Catering Department reserves the right to reassign functions rooms to best service and utilize space according to the final guaranteed number of guests.
- Boxes: Hotel will gladly receive the supplies necessary for any function. The shipment of such material will be accepted no sooner than 3 days prior to the function.
- Signage and Banners: Signs and banners are not permitted in the hotel lobby. In an effort to maintain appearances, the attachment of these items to function walls, floors, ceilings or curtains is also prohibited. Should these restrictions be of concern, please discuss them with your Catering Manager.
- Billing: Check, Cash or Credit Card will be accepted for the balance of your event upon arrival.
- Cancellations: Hotel Center is holding the aforementioned space for the exclusive use by your group. Should the entire or partial program cancel, the Hotel will collect as liquidated damages, fees according to the following schedule.
To ensure the superior service of Hotel and Convention Center service fee will be added to all food beverage cost. Using this catering agreement template guarantees you will save time, cost and effort! It comes in Microsoft Office and Google sheets format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your catering services contract just became a little easier!
Download this Catering Contract template now and customize it according to your preferences.
Leave a Reply. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them below.