How to draft a New Employee Health Checklist Sample? Download this New Employee Health Checklist Sample template now!
We support you and your company by providing this New Employee Health Checklist Sample HR template, which will help you to make a perfect one! This will save you or your HR department time, cost and efforts and help you to reach the next level of success in your work and business!
This New Employee Health Checklist Sample has ways to grab your reader’s attention. It is drafted by HR professionals, intelligently structured and easy-to-navigate through. Pay close attention to the most downloaded HR templates that fit your needs.
Download this Human Resources New Employee Health Checklist Sample template now!
Section Ⅳ:Learning the Routine: The First Month
The employee should be feeling more comfortable and ready to take on more responsibility.
Review What’s Occurred:
• By the end of the first month, confirm all Mandatory training has been completed
• Confirm the employee’s knowledge of the following Health Safety items:
• Warn Me Emergency Notification Service
• Campus Department Safety Plans
• Emergency Telephone numbers for Fire, Police, Code Blue, University Emergency Number (911)
• Location or UCDHS Employee Health Emergency Room
• Reporting a Work Related Injury
• Academic and Staff Assistance Program
• Substance Abuse
• Hazardous Substances Information &Training (SDS Manual, Location Program)
• Medical Monitoring and/or preventative medical requirements (if applicable)
• Preventing Hazardous Conditions Accidents (if applicable)
• Begin to create an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
• Have the employee take Living the Principles of Community online course
• Tuition Assistance Programs
• Training &Development Services
• Networking opportunities
• Future projects and assignments per Individual Development Plan
• Performance Management instructions and resources
• Weekly reviews of goals and deliverables
• Increasing scope and complexity of work
Contact Human Resources if there are any significant performance/behavior concerns
Plan for Next Phase – The First Six Months:
• Determine the job and department-specific training the new employee needs to complete during the first six months
• Complete the employee’ s 90-day performance appraisal
• Prepare for the employee’s six-month performance appraisal and probationary review
Also interested in other HR templates? Browse through our database and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium HR documents, HR forms, HR agreements, etc