How do you get PSA from another person?
Anyone can collect a birth certificate on behalf of somebody else. A valid reason for collecting a birth certificate is when the holder of the certificate is underage. Use this PSA Authorization letter if you need to request a copy of a birth certificate for passport, social security, school, or other identification purposes. This letter is used to request a copy of a birth certificate from a government office.
A birth certificate is an official document pertaining to the identification of a person by name, place, and date of birth along with parental information. It ensures that a child, born in a country, gets enrolled in the birth register of that country. It is generally issued by the health department and one of the most important official documents of a person required throughout life on numerous occasions.
In this situation, of the legal spouse, like a father or the mother (or another brother or sister of legal age). will collect the birth certificate on behalf of the child. It's important that you state the formal names of the person that collects, and the person that needs the birth certificate. Also provide sufficient Identity proof of both parties, by providing original or copies of the passports, id cards, driver licenses, etc.
Consider the following documents when you request a copy of a Birth Certificate:
- PSA Authorization letter (or Birth Certificate Request Letter);
- signed valid original ID from the owner of legal age, legal spouse, father, mother, son or daughter (legal age);
- original signed Letter of Authorization from the owner of legal age, legal spouse, father, mother, son or daughter (legal age);
- photocopy of the signed valid original ID from the owner of legal age, legal spouse, father, mother, son or daughter (legal age);
- photocopy of the signed valid original ID of the Authorized Representative;
- signed valid original ID of the Authorized Representative and submit the following upon delivery
- payment for the applicable fees.
Download this PSA Authorization letter, which is a fast and hassle-free way of processing your PSA certificate requests. By properly filling in the details, you will end up with a decent letter. Customize the content and provide the necessary documents, then you need to bring or send the request letter to the appropriate office located here once completed.