How to develop a professional Work Breakdown Structure? Download this project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) template now!
WBS, the working name or acronym that will be used for the project Project Manager the person with responsibility for the successful delivery of the project to time cost and quality. Accurately keeping track of your project(s) is not only critical for running the day-to-day operations of your small or medium-sized business, but it is also important when seeking funds from investors or lenders to grow your business to the next level.
Adequate communication is essential in order to finish projects successfully. In order to gain truthful and accurate information, you need to make sure that program- or project managers are able to make rational and correct decisions. For those who have, what we call, a "high-performance mindset”, we know they prefer to work with the latest update of professional project management templates, in order to achieve their goals faster. We are certain this project template will be of value.
In order to make a WBS, please provide basic (project) information including
- Project Title – the name used to identify this project;
- Project Working Title - working name or acronym that will be used for the project;
- Project Manager - the person with responsibility for the successful delivery of the project to time cost and quality.
- Project Sponsor - the person ultimately accountable for the success of the project. Prepared by – The person(s) preparing this document;
- Date/Control Number – Date the plan is finalized and the change or configuration item control number assigned.
This PM WBS document template is intuitive and available in several kinds of formats (such as PDF, WORD, . The Word file includes the necessary fields as well, such as:
- Element #: Unique reference ID for the activity or task.
- WBS Elements: Activity, Task, or Sub-Task Name. Insert name or title of the Task, Sub-task, Activity or Deliverable.
- Definition of Activity or Task (Description): Brief description of this Activity, Task, or Sub-Task.
- Responsible Person or Group: Insert person or group name (responsible person).
- Estimated (E) or Actual (A) Cost (Cross-reference to budget). Estimate or actual cost of the activity or task or add a cross-reference to the budget.
- Project Phase (Cross-reference to roadmap or schedule).
- Provide the name or number of the Project phase that this activity falls into.
Therefore, we recommend you download this Work breakdown structure template now. Using this Project Management Work breakdown structure Docx template guarantees that you will save time, cost, and effort and enables you to reach the next level of success in your project, education, work, and business.
Feel free to download this work breakdown structure Template, or simply browse through our website to find other basic or advanced template designs. They are intuitive and available in several kinds of formats, such as PDF, WORD, XLS (EXCEL including formulas and can calculate sums automatically), etc.
Using this Work Breakdown Structure template guarantees that you will save time, cost and effort and makes you more successful in your project, work and business! Download this Project Work Breakdown Structure now! Completing your work breakdown structure was never easier.