How to create a project Work Breakdown Structure in Excel? Download this work breakdown structure (WBS) template now!
Adequate planning and communication are essential in order to finish projects successfully. In order to gain truthful and accurate information, you need to make sure that program- or project managers are able to make rational and correct decisions. For those who have, what we call, a "high-performance mindset”, we know they prefer to work with the latest update of professional project management templates, in order to achieve their goals faster. We are certain this work breakdown structure Xls file will be of value to you.
WBS, the working name or acronym that will be used for the project Project Manager the person with responsibility for the successful delivery of the project to time cost and quality. Accurately keeping track of your project(s) is not only critical for running the day-to-day operations of your small or medium-sized business, but it is also important when seeking funds from investors or lenders to grow your business to the next level.
In order to make a WBS, please provide basic (project) information including:
- Project Title – the name used to identify this project;
- Project Working Title - working name or acronym that will be used for the project;
- Project Manager - the person with responsibility for the successful delivery of the project to time cost and quality.
- Project Sponsor - the person ultimately accountable for the success of the project. Prepared by – The person(s) preparing this document;
- Date/Control Number – Date the plan is finalized and the change or configuration item control number assigned.
This PM WBS document template is intuitive and available in several kinds of formats (such as PDF, WORD). Feel free to download this work breakdown structure or simply browse through our website to find other basic or advanced template designs. Using this Work-Breakdown Structure guarantees that you will save time, cost, and effort and makes you more successful in your project, work and business!
Download this WBS template now! Completing your work breakdown structure was never simpler!