What to do when landlord denies a tenant's rent application form? f Download our formal Letter of Denial Rent Application Form about rental agreement if you want to officially state the denial.
This template covers most of the important reasons and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional way with your tenant. This formal letter of denial template is created and screened by legal professionals.
You can send this formal notice to your tenant to make them understand there is an issue that leads to the fact you cannot rent the house to him/her.
Reasons for denial rent application based on information consumer report agency or obtained from other sources:
- Application was incomplete;
- You were party to an eviction;
- Employment details were insufficient Landlord details were insufficient;
- You were partyt to a bankruptcy;
- Undisclosed pet details;
- lnsufficient income to meet qualifying standard Low credit score;
- Raferences were insufficient;
- Terms of lease not acceptable;
- Debt to income ratio too high;
- Multiple lease applications were received;
- Negative report trom employer;
- Owner chose another applicant;
- Negative report trom previous landlord;
- Pets are not accepted by owner;
- Report of overdue debts and obligations;
- Your pet/pets have caused injury or damage;
- Negative rental history;
- Premises is no longer available tor rent;
- Negative credit report;
- Other reasons.
Try out our online free business templates and premium business templates, forms and legal contracts today. We provide several useful templates for landlords and tenants, to exercise their rights in a formal way. Working with our templates guarantees you will safe time, costs and efforts!