How to write the perfect press release for company announcements? Download our free official press release template!
This free Press Release template is specifically used to announce company news, such as a new product or service that you are going to implement. This is a sample press release.
What is a official press release definition: a statement prepared and distributed to the press by a public relations firm, governmental agency, etc.
The press release templates on our website are valuable template if your company wants to make a public announcement. Great tips on writing press releases:
- Make the subject factual and very clear; have it summarize your total release;
- In your first paragraph be sure to clearly explain your point of the release;
- Describe why this is newsworthy?;
- Never forget to include your company name, contact info, release date;
- Include inspiring quotes from famous people or experts;
- Keep it short and attractive; not more than 1 page and maximum of 500 words;
- Respect the KISS Principle - Keep It Simple Stupid;
- Involve a local angle to get local area press coverage.
Please browse our website if you are looking for a certain type of press release. Our free press release templates are used by Public Relations (PR) professionals. Download this Press release template if you like to see a sample that is posted by a company and it will inspire you to make your own press release. After downloading and modifying/writing your press release you can submit your press release via press release distribution companies, press release distribution sites or local press. Examples include Business Newswire, Dowjones Newswire, Marketwire or PRNewswire.
This company press release sample is often found by the following keywords:
submit your press release, press release distribution companies, press release distribution sites, official press release, how to write the perfect press release, press release example, press release distribution, free press release distribution, press release definition, tips on writing press releases, public relations, pr, new company press release, company pressrelease, company press release
Nothing on this site shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established.