How to make an order form in Excel? An easy way is by downloading this order form spreadsheet template now!
When you provide products or services, it’s common you work with an Order form, that customers can use to order products or services from your company. This Excel spreadsheet is an interactive digital worksheet in tabular form and designed to organize information and perform calculations with scalable entries. It's not a matter of being a beginner or professional, from all over the world, are now using spreadsheets to create tables, calculations, comparisons, overviews, etc for any personal or business need.
Content of this Order Form:
- Prime Contractor,
- Description of Change,
- Direct Costs,
- Additive Costs,
- D,Subtotal of Additive Cost, Deductive Costs (Use parenthesis to denote negative figures),
- H,Subtotal of Deductive Cost,
- Total Direct Cost (D+H),
- General Contractors Mark-up
- K Total Prime Contractor Direct Costs + Mark-up (Line I + J),
- L,Total Subcontractor Direct Costs,
- M,Subcontractor Mark-up,
- N,General Contractor s Mark-up on Subcontractor Direct Costs
- O,Total General Contractor Change Request (Lines K + L + M + N),
- "To the best of my knowledge and belief, I certify that all costs listed above are correct"
The following steps are necessary to make your own personalized Order form:
- Download this order form so you don’t need to start from scratch;
- Write down all the important details you need to provide the right products or services;
- Determine if all your order form fields are included;
- Provide payment processing details or create a payment system;
- Customize and brand your order form;
- Create a confirmation message or page to send to customers that ordered successfully after placing the order (and include estimated delivery time).
This useful worksheet in Excel will make the task a little easier and can be used for organization, analysis, accounting, and storage of data in order to increase your productivity. This order form template sample gives you a headstart and is useful because it also has the basic formulas included. If time and quality are of the essence, this worksheet can certainly help you out!
Download this order from the template sample Excel spreadsheet directly to your computer, open it, modify it or print it directly. You'll see it is a great way to increase your productivity and to bring your task to a successful ending!