Are you working on compliance according to ISO27001:2013, IEC, Cyber Essentials, or NIST standard(s)? Download this IT CyberSecurity Kit that helps you on your way to complying with IT Security, standards, and control objectives.
This set of documents exist of 40 documents to implement CyberSecurity Compliance in your organization, such as:
- IT Security Gap analysis
- IT Security Audit Checklist
- Data Backup Plan
- Data Security
- Security Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management
- User Access
- Logging and Monitoring
- Cloud Computing Security
- IT Asset Management
- Change Management
- IT System Acquisition & Development
- Web Application Security
- Physical Security
- Bring Your Own Device BYOD
- End-User Protection
- Network Security
- IT Recovery
- Information Security Risk & Compliance Management
- Human Resources Security
- IT Acceptable Use
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Secure Algorithm List
- Data Classification Standard
Appropriate data security controls reduce the likelihood (and impact) of data breach incidents during various phases of the data lifecycle. The purpose of this standard is to set out the rules for securing the companies' data during transmission and storage. This document provides best practice recommendations on information security management for use by those responsible for initiating, implementing or maintaining information security management systems (ISMS).
Nowadays, with the digitalization of our society, the need for data protection became more important. The latest IT Security Standards involve the application of technology to broader social and institutional contexts, and thereby contributes to the servitization of companies, and affects how they compete and interact. This document contains security technology solutions to protect data classified as “Highly Sensitive”, “Sensitive”, “Private” or “Public” as per the Data Classification Standard and Data Handling Guidelines. Specifically:
- Cryptography – Encryption and hashing solutions for protecting sensitive data when in transit or storage, and
- Data Masking – Data masking is a technology for obscuring sensitive information in non-production environments. Through data masking [Company Name] protects the content of sensitive data in non-production environments to ensure that:
- Application developers, testers, privileged users and outsourcing vendors do not have unauthorized access to such information.
- The data maintains the referential integrity of the original production data.
Download this IT Security Kit now and get direct access to newly updated IT Security Kit Standard templates, including policies, controls, processes, checklists, procedures and other documents. The full list of documents, organized in line with the ISO/IEC 27001:2013/17 standard are listed in this free IT Security Roadmap
. All of these 40 fit-for-purpose documents are included in the toolkit that allows you to do a proper implementation of the IT Security System. The document(s) are easy to modify and can be downloaded directly after purchase.