How to create a Quality Control Incident Report? Are you looking for a professional Quality Control Incident Report? Have a look at this file and download it directly.
Do you have an idea of what you want to draft, but you cannot find the exact words yet to write it down or lack the inspiration on how to make it? If you've been feeling stuck, this Quality Control Incident Report template can help you find inspiration and motivation. This Quality Control Incident Report covers the most important topics that you are looking for and will help you to structure and communicate in a professional manner with those involved.
QUALITY CONTROL INCIDENT REPORT:
In order to proceed with the Quality Control investigation, please provide the following information to your Specialist and/or Staff Aide AND notify the vendor:
- Date of Incident:
- Briefly describe incident:
- Product /situation involved:
- Amount ( of pounds/cases/packages) of defective, damaged or bad product:
- Brand of Product: Stock (4 digit order ):
- Product Code:
- Delivery Date:
- Service Date (date featured on menu):
- Production Date of Product (usually stamped on box):
- Expiration Date: Include any other numbers or information you can provide.
Feel free to download this intuitive template that is available in several kinds of formats, or try any other of our basic or advanced templates, forms or documents. Don't reinvent the wheel, when you need to make a Quality Incident Report. Learn from others that did it before you, and extend it with your findings.
Download this Quality Control Incident Report template and save yourself time and effort! You will see completing your task has never been simpler!